There are so many ways to grill steak kabobs: gas-powered grill, charcoal grill, and the electric grill. All of them taste delicious. However, the electric grill has a lot of advantages over the traditional ones, some of them being:
- It is safer in that there is no chance of burning yourself or accidentally starting a fire.
- It is convenient to move around; you just need a power socket.
- Fewer greenhouse gas emissions.
- Provide better cooking due to temperature control.
- They are less time consuming as they give a quick cook.
The Power Smokeless Grill is the best option in indoor grilling. It comes with a built-in extractor fan the sucks in all the smoke given off while the food is being grilled, leaving your kitchen without a trace of hot, smoky air. It provides a restaurant-quality grilling experience. It is also so easy to clean. The grill has a non-stick coating that makes it a breeze to clean. You don’t have to soak it for hours or spend extra effort scrubbing it clean.
The Power Smokeless Grill is a versatile benchtop cooking appliance. There are so many things you can make on it, and they all turn out delicious, completely hassle-free.
One recipe that I try frequently is marinated steak kabobs. It is a fairly easy dish with simple ingredients and doesn’t take a lot of time. It is easy to make and easy to eat.
For beef steak kabobs, sirloin steak is the best type to grill. It has just the right amount of fat within the meat to give it an amazing tenderness and juicy flavor.
- Total time: 18 min
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 3 min
- 1 1 1/2-lb. sirloin steak
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced finely
- 6–10 cherry tomatoes
- salt, to taste
- Cut the sirloin steak into 1-inch chunks. Cut up the bell peppers into 1-inch pieces as well.
- In a dish, mix olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic. Whisk really well until everything is uniformly combined.
- Now it is time to prepare the skewers. Put a piece of steak first, followed by a cherry tomato, then green pepper, steak, and then yellow pepper. Prepare all the skewers this way. As always, marination time is key. If you are short on time, you can grill the steak kabobs straight away. Otherwise, let them rest for a while.
- Place the Grill Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill. Preheat the grill for at least 5 minutes with the lid closed. Use a high-temperature setting to give the kabob that really nice char-grilled color. Place the kabobs on grill and season over with salt. Close the lid. Let grill for about 3 minutes. Give them a half turn and sprinkle with more salt. Continue to grill another 2–3 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
The kabobs go best with white rice, along with a multi-colored nutritious salad.